Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Family pictures



We had a fun weekend in Pomerene. We took family pictures and actually had everyone cooperate real well. We went to Tucson on Saturday and got some of Chases mission shopping done. Time is getting away from us so we need to make one more trip to get finished.

4 comments:

Goodmangang said...

The whole family has really grown. Crazy! It is crazy how fast time flies when your not around. We sure miss the whole family. We need to get together sometime.

The Merrell Family said...

You guys always take such great family pics. Everyone is so photogenic! We'll see you all next weekend for Chase's farewell.

Ron and Debbie said...

Love your family pictures! I envy you getting Chase ready for his mission. What an amazing experience for him and your entire family. Just so you know, it really does go by fast...once you get by the first six months. You'll want him to stay out, just because it blesses your family so much.

The Price Family said...

Thank you so much for the invite to the farewell. I so wish we could make it that way, but things are a little tight around here right now. I would love to see everyone, I miss you all so so so much. Please know that we think about you all the time, and know that Chase will be in our prayers everyday as he serves the Lord.