Over Thanksgiving weekend our friends were in town and she takes wonderful pictures. We took our kids around Duncan and had so much fun. We had a good Thanksgiving but I think it might take a while to get things back in shape around the house. Thanks Celia for all your help! She is a great sister in law and always helps TRY to keep things cleaned up after everyone. We were just out numbered this time!

Shaley, Ashlin and Jalin out on Grandpa Merrells farm.

The "Supermodels"

Shaley, Trey, Makenna, Cale and Ashlin

Trey, Cale and Trevin. They weren't suppose to be in the "photo shoot" but they kept finding their way in the pictures. Especially Cale. I will have to post some of him later....he is quite the "model" without Chase here to beat him up when he acts goofy!
1 comments:
I want your friends number! I love the pictures.Your family looks great! We need to get family pictures done. She did a great job!
Post a Comment