Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6 comments:

Goodmangang said...

It so crazy to see you little family not so little any more. Jade and I are so excited that you started a blog. It will be lots of fun to keep up with you family. Come and visit ours any time at goodmangang.blogspot.com

The Merrell Family said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! Now we can keep in touch better! However, our blog isn't always updated, but hey we try! We are so excited for Chase! Let us know when he will speak in church, K! Keep publishing those posts!

amy and luke said...

I am glad that you found me. Now I wont be so shocked when I see how much your kids have grown. Time flies!!! Love ya guys

The Price Family said...

Do you guys ever come up this way? If so, we need to plan to get everyone together and go to dinner. We would love to see you guys.

Spindle said...

Ashlin is my favorite! Makenna you can be my favorite also but I have to be your favorite!

Marisa said...

Hey, this is Mark.... if you want to view our blog, email my wife at: marisagoodman20@hotmail.com