

I am so proud of my daughters and dance girls. We decided last minute to be in the parade. They all came over the night before and made these shirts they are wearing. I thought they turned out really cute. The parade went great. They did one of their recital dances for the judges and did it better than ever. That evening before the fireworks they performed a patriotic dance that we have worked on for only a few weeks. It was really good and a huge hit with the crowd. They actually did better at dress rehearsal but ooh well. It was still great! It is going to be a fun year for me and my girls opening a new studio.
Our family had an enjpoyable day as well. Jared and April were here so we enjoyed them and their kids. I still don't have batteries for my camera so maybe I will steal some from April one of these days. Eldon, Jared and Chase played in the 3 on 3 basketball tournament and won the whole thing! That was fun to watch. Chase and his former basketball coach had it out on the court so that made it even more "interesting" to watch. We had a cook out that evening and then we headed to the football field for entertainment and fireworks. I was very impressed with the talent we have in Duncan. It was such a fun show. The fireworks were very impressive. I hadn't been to fireworks here in so long and wasn't expecting much but they were really good.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Fourth of July Parade
Posted by Merrells at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
How fun, what a good bonding experience you have with your girls and the dance studio, I'm sure they love it. Your girls are so beautiful and are growing up so fast.
They are growing to fast and they look a little to good in those short shorts!!!
Sounds like a fun 4th. I think it is always the best when you get to spend it with family. Your girls are too cute!
I love to spend time as a family. Your girls are so pretty! That is so neat that you love to dance. We love dance in our family also. Tatum is going to start dancing this year. Expensive!!! But they love it and I like it also.
Camry does jazz, ballet and she has been with a company group for the past 4 years. She really likes it. I love it because it helps with self esteems. Jade like it to now. She has gone to disneyland, done suns games, roadrunner games, and lots of compatitions. She is getting better each year. Does you dancers ever come to compatitions? I think I am going to put Tatum in clogging and ballet this year.
I will let you know they usually do two a year. We do starbound, encore and bravo. I will let you know what we do this year. Our studio is just starting to grow but they are getting better.
It was a lot of fun! Thanks for the fun time and place to stay.
We haven't been to Duncan for the 4th of July since we did the bathtub races (I think that was during the 4th). Jared told Hollis it was a nice celebration. So, if everything works out we'll come to Duncan for the 4th next year! Your dance team looks so much fun - wish we were closer so my girls could be in it too!
Post a Comment