
I guess it is a good thing to have bored teenagers who want something to do. They got home from Safford today and decided to paint again. Today....the dining room.
We recruited Nathan to help us today since he is good at the tedious trim.

This is the strangest thing about this house. This is over the dining room table. Someone tried being creative..I guess. Shaley calls it the "Fandalier".

8 comments:
Okay that is the funniest thing I have seen. I was laughing out loud. It is what some people think is beutiful. It will look nice soon. Just do little things at a time and before you know it you will have a nice home. Atleast it is big
Square footage is a great thing!!! 4000 that is sweet just do a room at a time and before you know it will be great. I don't have much patience either. I think that is a women thing.
Hey, can you send those bored teenagers this way? I have been in this house for over a year and I still have painting that needs done. I HATE TO PAINT! Your house looks like it is coming along.
Looks great! I love the new colors.
I went to church today in Thatcher and a women spoke and said when she joined the church at 15 she was standing in the barney home in pamaren(don't know how to spell it). I looked on the announcement and her name was Chris something. I wondered if you knew her? She is in my parents ward. She said she has been a member for 21 years so I figured she was around 36 years old. Jade thought maybe he knew her. Just wondering if this was at your home.
This is Jade.
I think it was Cindy Sherman That Crystal is talking about. Her name was Cindy so that is who I think it was. Her last name now I think is Curtis. We will have to try and see you guys when we are down that way. Mark and I drew deer tags down south of Pima. So we will be going down a few times a month to scout it out. Say Hi to your Mom and Dad for us.
We would love se you guys just let us know when you get here.
Fandelier! That is too funny. Lucky to have such helpful helpers! When it comes to painting its usually just me!
Post a Comment